Sunday, June 12

The God of Hope

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Amen

Dear Friends,

Today as I prayed to Jesus our beloved father  and opened my bible to seek his answer to my prayer, this one verse touched my heart and I was filled with more hope.
Do you notice something in this verse? When I noticed it I was filled with HOPE…..Yes it is true, Jesus is the God of HOPE, this verse according to me signifies the importance of HOPE.
There are so many scriptures mentioning the word HOPE and these scriptures bless me to remain strong in my faith in Christ.
Hope is the base of our faith, if we hope for nothing  what faith do we put in Christ? Nothing in this world is impossible for him, so doubting him for his capability is a sheer foolishness for he rejoices immensely when we put our HOPE in him followed by our faith, its not us generating the hope and faith but it’s the spirit of Christ in us that makes us alive in Christ with this HOPE and FAITH.
We wants us to trust him when we have put our hope in him for something to happen, trust HIM, he will not disappoint you for HOPE in Christ never disappoints.
How beautiful are these words to me, Hope and Faith, so beautiful and yet so powerful, these are the core of our strength, we have faith in Christ and so we live…
Bible says, everything is possible to those who BELIEVE, to me belief and faith are two sides of the same coin, if we believe in Him, in His POWER, we keep our faith in him, we trust him and what do we get in return from Christ? We get joy and peace, we feel light as feather, we feel like our burden has been taken away and that empty space once full of fear and tension has now been filled with joy and peace and comfort and thus LOVE for Christ for HE IS THE ANSWER TO ALL OUR PRAYERS.
Surrender your heart to him and TRUST HIM! Pray and TRUST HIM, he will never fail your trust, Amen.

Jesus Bless you, Shalom : )

No comments: