Tuesday, May 31

Seek Him & U shall see Him


Today I want to share something that I have been hearing from most of the people of this age 

 “I wish I could see God. If God would be visible…it would be so good. I could talk to Him and could ask Him everything. I could go directly to Him and tell Him my troubles and He would give me a solution for sure. I really wished that God would be here on earth with me….but He is not here…really I am so sad….I am unable to hear His voice…I feel His absence “
Yes friend I have heard the above words said by most of the people who wish that they could see God as they would see their friends or relatives on earth, such a sweet wish….. 
Now let me give you good news from the word of God 
Yet a little while, and the world will see me no more; but you will see me because I live, you shall live also, at that day you shall know that I am in my father and you in me and I in you.
He that hath my commandment and keepth them, he is it that loveth me and he that loveth me shall be loved of my father and i will love him and will manifest myself to him.
If a man love me, he will keep my words; and my father will love him and we will come unto him and will make our abode with him, these things I speak unto you, being yet present with you, but the comforter, which is the holy spirit, whom the father shall send in my name, he shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you, peace I leave with you  my peace I give unto you , not as the world giveth, give I unto you, let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid “
Amen the above words were said by the lord to his disciples when his time for crucification was near.
Friends, just read the above words carefully…The lord said that…in a little while the world will see me no more, but you will see me  
What does this mean???
Friends the Lord knew that we could never make it on earth without Him we can never live a day on earth without Him  He knows that we are weak and are tend to fall into temptations and trials in life 

So He said that… though the world will see me no more…YOU WILL SEE ME
Now let me specify to you the second part of this truth
AS WE ALL DESIRE TO SEE GOD what is it that we should do in order to see Him??
The answer is in the above words only
The Lord said, If a man loves me and keeps my commandments, I will abide with Him
 
The Lord who loves us unconditionally wants us to live according to His precious will and the reason is that we who consider ourselves as superb, often fall when we try to live by our ideas and thoughts…and this is because we don’t know what is best for us…we think that this idea will work for me…or this job will fetch me my dreams….but have you seen your future…or can you predict what will happen next???? No!

So the Lord wants us to follow His WILL because He who created us knows the BEST for us He has written our days from our birth till the death so He knows which way we should walk in.
The lord gave us commandments to follow and not to break, he is a forgiving lord…so he forgives us when we sin but don’t test god it may cost you friend
and when we are able to live in the ways of the lord, to walk the way he guides us to….then your wish comes true …you will see the lord abiding in your heart  when the lord abides in us…we become pure from within….and then we will be able to see god face to face.
Because it is written in the word of God, “Those who are pure in heart will see God” Amen 

So friends, don’t be sad or depressed thinking that we cannot see god to talk to him personally.
God has made himself ever available for us the only duty from our side is to invite him into our hearts and live by his word and he will be with you always, then you will be able to say “I talk to the lord everyday and he guides me what to do….he has revealed to me my future and I am able to live happily with him”

Oh Lord! I pray that you will bless us to listen to your still small voice help us to lead a life as per your will make us to live a pleasing life in your presence we want to see you lord and want to feel you guide us lord to walk in truth always we long for your presence as you have promised us, come and live in us so that we will be able to shine your light in every corner of the world, Amen.

Have a blessed day in Christ my precious people 
God loves you all, Shalom :)



No comments: