Friday, June 10

He knows your heart

A beautiful day has begun, so pleasant and beautiful is the weather. Just look outside and view the mountains covered with clouds. It looks awesome…isn’t it? Oh Lord, thank you for the beauty of your creation. It’s a real treat to the eyes.

Friends, I want to share few lines with you, I hope most of you will know this song…

Just what is it in me
Sometimes I just don’t know
What keeps me in your love
Why you never let me go
And though you are in me now
I fall and hurt you still
Oh Lord please show me how
To know just how you feel…
You have forgiven me too many times it seems
I feel I am not what you might call
A worthy child after all
And though I love you so
Temptations find its way to me
Teach me to trust in you with all of my heart
To lean not on my own understanding
Coz I just forget…you won’t give me what I can’t bear
Take me out of the dark my Lord, coz I don’t want to be alone
Take me out of the dark my Lord; I don’t want to be there

The above song is so true for us..

 Our Lord knows all about us, there is nothing hidden from Him. He knows everything right from when we wake up in the morning to going to bed at night. We cannot hide anything from Him. Everything is like a mirror to Him. The above words show how much the Lord loves us, the singer is thinking….why does the lord love us so much? Are we worthy of that pure love? 

The singer is asking God to show him, how does god feel when he hurts him when he falls into temptation our god is so merciful. Friends, it’s just not mere words his mercy is not common, it is uncommon no human on earth can ever have such mercy as he has.
The person who tastes His mercy remains in His love for ever, He never wants us to be in dark. He always wants us to be near His love. He knows that we are sinners, we are not worthy to even call Him FATHER yet He has poured on us His unfailing love.
Friends, pray to Him to grant you an understanding which is in sync with His will, His teachings, His words, and His love is what we should possess. He will never give up on you. You are His most treasured possession. How hard you may fail how deep you may fall yet you will see a hand holding you. THE LOVING HANDS OF OUR ABBA FATHER, HE LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY.

Let His mercy be upon you all, His grace be upon you all, lead a good and a willing life before the Father, He will never forsake you, He will never fail you.
Have a blessed rainy day in the Lord, enjoy the freshness of the rain drops, Shalom : )

No comments: