Tuesday, May 31

Nithu's prayer testimony



Let me share with you about a girl named nithu who shared her testimony with me when I met her...

She told me that in her life she has seen the glory and love of the lord in a very small age, she experienced the love of god for her and also in a very small age she learnt to rely on the holy one above and to trust in him completely.
Her parents are missionary’s, they rely on God for all their needs and the precious lord meets all their needs miraculously, it was in the days, when the Christmas was about to appear with all bloom Nithu was 4 yrs old she had many friends in her locality as the Christmas season was about to come, all the children were busy buying new dresses and new accessories one day when nithu was playing with her friends, her friends took her to their house and showed to her their new dresses they were soo happy. 
Nithu ran to her house and told to her parents, “dad mum I want a new dress for the Christmas all my friends showed me their dresses…I also want one”, Seeing the innocent face of nithu, her parents were troubled...because in those days they were not having enough money even to buy a new dress for her they were so heartbroken hearing her  her mother told her, “ Nithu, pray to the lord and he will provide you a new dress.” 
Obeying what her mother said, Nithu ran to her room and started praying aloud, “Jesus please give me a new dress for this Christmas. My mum said that when I pray you will give me. So I have come to ask you please give me one new dress. All my friends bought a new dress...I also want to show them mine ok so give me a new dress soon.” 
Praying this, nithu went out to play  a day after was Christmas…as Nithu returned back from her play…she asked her mother innocently, “ mum, did Jesus bring my new dress? ” her mother said, “ no my child“ again Nithu went back to play….after sometime again she rushed home to ask the same question. And again her mother replied no her mother was so touched by her eagerness to have a new dress…she cried within her…and said “Lord please hear her prayer and provide for your child.” 
It was evening time, and Nithu was still out playing…she had inquired about her dress for at least 5 to 6 times that day suddenly at about 6 pm; there was a knock on the door. The mother thought that it might be Nithu with her innocent question again but when she opened the door, she found her neighbor standing at the door he was a Brahmin man from England and was very rich. He had recently shifted in that area with his family. He had a small kid like Nithu.
Nithu’s mother welcomed him and asked him to be seated. he sat down and said, “ today I went out to buy some dresses for my kid as her birthday is approaching  as I was buying for my kid, suddenly I had a thought to buy a new dress for Nithu as well, so I have bought a dress for her  so please accept it. “
Nithu’s mother had tears in her eyes….she couldn’t believe her ears…she was amazed at the way Jesus had answered small Nithu’s prayer. 
She thanked the man and he left: Nithu came back home and again asked the same question,” mom did Jesus bring my dress? ” Her mother hugged her with tears and said, “The lord Jesus heard your prayer baby and he sent the dress for you through an angel “
Nithu was soo happy she rushed to her room and said “Jesus thank you you are soo good you sent me the dress thank you”
When she saw her new dress, she was thrilled it was like an angel’s dress.
Amen after hearing this testimony of Nithu, I had tears in my eyes  I was soo grateful to Jesus for the faithfulness that he showed towards her and the most important part, he did not fail the child’s trust in him.

Yes dear friends, our lord is awesome so if you have any needs in life, you know what to do…right? 
Just go to the lord and ask him just like small Nithu asked and see your need met from the abundance of the lord. 
Have a blessed day my sweet friends…Keep smiling always,
God bless you, Shalom :)


No comments: